Internet has an endless number of professional websites, we know your time is important. Well, to search best professional wesbsites is difficults for you as we know just how busy you are, we did the legwork for you and found 10 best professional websites that’ll add value to your life and your career.
List of top 10 best websites for your professional life
1. LinkedIn: This is a social networking website for people who want to get professional jobs, and also want to get connected with professional people. This company was started in 2002 and launched its website in May 2003.
Users can make connections with other users who involve in professionalism, they can also share their education, work, experience, and skills. This website has more than 200 million users globally. This website is available in many languages, including Arabic, French, German, Korean, Japanese, and Malay.
- The United States has the most LinkedIn users, approximately 74 million users.
- India with 18 million users is on the second number
- The United Kingdom with 11 million users
- Brazil with 11 million users
- Canada with 7 million users
Official Website: https://www.linkedin.com/
2. Indeed: US-based employment related website available in 60 countries with approximately 28 languages. The main work of this website is listing jobs from thousands of websites. They generate revenue by premium subscription which involves premium job posting and resumes features for companies. They also offer to post resume by seekers to get directly a job from Indeed’s website. Mr. Paul Forster and Rony Kahan were founded in 2004 in the USA.
Official Website: http://indeed.com/
3. Rozee: Pakistan based employment website is a subsidiary of American company Naseeb Networks, Inc. It was founded by Mr. Monis Rahman in 2007. This website has posted jobs from 65 thousand companies and number 1 rank in Pakistan.
4. Monster: Founded in 1994 by Jeff Taylor, is an employment website globally, owned and prepared by Monster Worldwide, Inc. Monster has 4000 employees worldwide with revenue US$800 as per data provided by the company in 2014.
This multi-language employment company is a subsidiary of a Dutch MNC human resources consulting firm, named as Ranstand Holding.
Official Website: http://www.monster.com/
5. Dice: A New York City-based career website owned by DHI Group, Inc. Approximately 80,000 technical jobs are listed, 3 million technology professionals are registered and 2.4 million visitors per month recorded as per the claim of the company.
Official website: https://www.dice.com/
6. CareerBuilder: Founded in 1995 to find a job by any job seekers, located in offices in Chicago, Illinois, and the United States. It became the largest market share among online employment websites in the United States in 2008. The revenue of the company was US$714 in 2016 with 3000 employees globally. This multi Lingual Company is owned by Apollo Global Management.
Official Website: https://www.careerbuilder.com/
7. Naukri: Naukri.com works on the job listing and employer branding or visibility of advertisement. It is the subsidiary of India’s premier online classifieds company Info Edge. As per the claim of the company, the naukri.com had a database of about 46 million registered job seekers. A data set shown by the website claimed that 12,000 resumes added per day while 195,000 were modified per day.
Official Website: https://www.naukri.com/
8. Glassdoor: Glassdoor.com is a job search engine and review website that uses for anonymously review companies of current and former employees. This multilingual website was founded by Tim Besse, Robert Hohman, in 2007. This website has 9 million job listing and 50 million unique website visitors. Headquarters located at Mill Valley, California, USA.